Recipe by akgrown
A creamy, cheesy comfort dish with lots of potatoes and ham. It's a great way to use leftover ham.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Cheesy, creamy and delicious. I lightened it up by using light sour cream and for the soup, I used Recipe #278160 using skim milk. It still was great! Thanx for sharing this one!
- 8 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped in chunks and cooked till fork tender
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced thinly
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 cups ham, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- In sauce pan heat soup and butter until melted.
- Add all the rest of ingredients except 1/2 to 1 cup of the cheese (personal taste), mix until well combined.
- Pour into a 9x13 pan and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and let sit uncovered for 15-20 minutes (to allow sauce to thicken).
- Serve and enjoy!