Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 2 (7 1/4 ounce) boxes Kraft macaroni and cheese
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheese
- Put macaroni on to cook in 4 cups water, salt and 1 tablespoon butter.
- Cook rapidly in open kettle, stirring often. The butter will keep it from sticking or boiling over.
- Brown meat, stirring to small bits.
- Turn off macaroni when water is almost gone and do not drain.
- In a small bowl, add the packaged cheese to the milk and stir until smooth.
- Add spaghetti sauce and sugar.
- Add remaining butter.
- Mix all ingredients except grated cheese and pour into buttered 9"x13" oven dish. Sprinkle top with cheese and bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees.