Recipe by grandma2969
not sure what to call it..but grandchildren love to smash it, mold it and just have a blast with it...store in an airtight container and it will last indefinitely..you can mix colors for a truly icky shade and find the borax powder in laundry soap section at most supermarkets..you will need poster paint and/or tempura paints...desired color
Top Review by Chef GreanEyes
Bought a TON of super glue and let the kids have at it!! Turned out great!!! Just make sure that you store it out of sight, out of reach, and out of mind from an, ohhh say, mischevious 5 year old!! Washes out of fabrics after it has dried, but of course it stains. We learned that the hard way after the gloop was missing and an empty container appeared!
Directions See How It's Made
- pour the glue into a large bowl, and add 1 cup water and stir until the glue and water blend --
- add a few drops of paint and stir some more until mixed well.set aside.
- in a small bowl, or measuring cup, stir together the warm water and borax powder until the powder dissolves.
- slowly pour the borax and water into the glue mixture, stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
- now comes the fun part, for the kids.
- knead the sticky Gloop, with your hands until smooth and stretchy --
- when you are done playing with it, store Gloop in an airtight container.