Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Traditional Swedish Winter drink. Cooking time includes time that mixture is left to stand.
Make and share this Glogg recipe from Food.com.
- For spice bag, tie orange peel, stick cinnamon, whole clove and opened cardamom pod in cheesecloth.
- In a 4-cup measure combine wine, whiskey, raisins, honey and spice bag.
- Cook, uncovered, on medium about 6 minutes or till heated through, but not boiling.
- Cover and let stand at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours to develop more flavor.
- Reheat wine mixture on medium for about 6 minutes or until heated through, but not boiling.
- Remove spice bag.
- Add some almonds to each mug.