Recipe by glitter
This is my favorite along with my family. It's fast and easy and elegant. If you like more sauce, you can melt some and pour it over before you serve it. If you have more people just add more shrimps. It goes a long way as dinner or appetizer.
- 1 lb large scallop, cut in half
- 1 lb shrimp, cleaned,deveined,and butterflied
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 onions, chopped fine or 3 shallots, chopped fine for a milder flavor or 3 green onions, your preference
- 3 -4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (I prefer tabasco)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 13x9 inch buttered pan, layer your scallops from the outer edges toward center in a circular setting.
- Then in the center and in between the scallops lay your shrimp.
- (I have used frozen shrimp in a pinch) Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread over the scallops and shrimp.
- Place under the broiler for 5-8 min.
- Keep checking so that don't overcook.