I made this so many times I can't even remember where it came from anymore, so it began taking on a name of it's own. Now I just call it this. Whatever you want to call it this dessert is wonderful, beautiful, and so easy your 5 year old can make it--and NO BAKING. A party favorite for years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Starting with wax paper approximately 12 inches long--lay it flat on the table.
- 2Take one wafer, and spread one side with apple butter, spread the next wafer, put the spread side onto the unspread and so forth--a sandwich effect that will produce two rolls by the time you are done.
- 3After each roll is done, roll up the wax paper closing on the ends.
- 4Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes or longer.
- 5When you are ready, take out the rolls and begin spreading the Cool Whip on them one side at a time.
- 6Sprinkle the nuts on the wax paper and as you finish a side, roll the finished side into the nuts, until the entire roll is finished.
- 7Close again with the wax paper, careful do not press close.
- 8Refrigerate at least 1 hour or more--I usually make it overnight.
- 9Carefully, unwrap and slice the roll on an angle and serve.
- 10It makes a beautiful dessert that is so very simple, yet so elegant.
- 11The taste--you have to try for yourself.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glitter's Apple Butter Delight
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.9
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 0.5 g