1/2 Photos of Glitterrazzi Popcorn
This is fancy dress popcorn. Think Christmas and New Years party. One of the ingredients to make this so special is edible gold powder (optional), however the Zaar puter will not allow it. It's included in the directions though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pop popcorn according to package directions. Open bag carefully and pour into large bowl; discard unpopped kernels.
- 2Add nuts and cranberries to bowl with popcorn; stir well.
- 3In microwave oven or double boiler melt chips according to package directions.
- 4Pour over popcorn mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- 5Spread onto large rimmed baking sheet; sprinkle with cinnamon, stirring to distribute evenly.
- 6Cool completely.
- 7Sprinkle with gold powder if desired.
- 8Store tightly covered.
- 9Serve in martini glass for unique presentation.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glitterrazzi Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.9
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 153.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 6.7 g