A simple, yet healthy snack that will help satisfy your sweet tooth without making you feel guilty. Try any number of flavor combinations. I use sugar-free jello, but you can use regular. Cook time is chill time. I got this recipe from a message group I belong to, hope you enjoy it!
- Spread about 1/4 of the the gelatin mix on a pie plate or plate of your choice. Rinse the grapes under water, and place a handful on the plate.
- Shake the plate gently to roll the grapes in the gelatin, coating the grapes. Place coated grapes into a bowl.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients until all of the grapes are covered.
- Place the bowl and let set in the refrigerator for at least an 1 hour, until the gelatin is set.
- The colder they are the better.
Lime is lovely! It tastes like sour patch kids! I might freeze the grapes during the summer... mmmm.
A co-worker brought these to work and they were a huge hit. She used watermelon jello and you see a grape but taste watermelon, to cool! I make during the summer as a refreshing treat but this is going to be a New Year Eve tradition this year hopefully to bring luck. Thanks for sharing.
A recipe with *bling*. On my own, I didn't know how to create one with bling, so I used yours.