Recipe by UnknownChef86
A fun craft idea for kids. Not intended for very small children.
Top Review by Abby Girl
I have made this and given away as gifts. The kids love it, especially when scented with bubblegum flavour!!! The only thing I would be concerned about in this recipe, is that there are no preservative....you never know how many people have their fingers in the pot!!! Vitamin E works well with this. Also, the food colouring may not work well for people with sensitive skin. But on the whole, the recipe works well
- 1⁄4 cup aloe vera gel
- 1 teaspoon glycerin (check the pharmacy)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fine polyester glitter, any color (check the craft store)
- 4 -5 drops fragrance oil (optional)
- food coloring (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix aloe and the glycerin in a small bowl.
- Stir in the polyester glitter and the fragrance oil and food coloring, if desired.
- Spoon this mixture into tiny lipgloss size jars or any other small containers, preferably clear, so you can see the sparkles inside.
- Try varying the types of glitter you use to make all sorts of varieties; you can get heart, diamond, or star shapes.
- This fun recipe is easy to make, and is a great idea for crafters to add to their inventory of crafts to sell at craft sales or fundraisers.