I experimented this one. Check it out.
Make and share this Glen's Yummy Baby Back Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- Place ribs bone side down in a large roasting pan.
- Combine garlic powder, lemon/pepper and salt, sprinkle over ribs.
- Top with chopped onion and minced garlic.
- Cover tightly and bake 350 degrees for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Drain fat from pan.
- Brush ribs with half of the barbecue sauce.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes longer or until ribs are tender.
- Serve with remaining sauce.
I chose this recipe because of the hot chili sauce an ingredient that I enjoy using in many recipes, I did make a few changes to the recipe, I used fresh finely minced garlic in place of garlic powder, increased the onion to two, used seasoned salt in place of white salt and increased the brown sugar slightly, I cooked this on low heat in my outdoor grill in a large heavy disposable foil pan, I was not about to turn on my oven on in 90 degree weather lol! The combination of flavors in the recipe is outstanding, this is a rib recipe I will be making again soon, thank you for sharing!...Kitten:)