1/1 Photo of Glen's Yummy Baby Back Ribs
Chef # GLEN's Note:
I experimented this one. Check it out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ribs bone side down in a large roasting pan.
- 2Combine garlic powder, lemon/pepper and salt, sprinkle over ribs.
- 3Top with chopped onion and minced garlic.
- 4Cover tightly and bake 350 degrees for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- 5In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- 6Drain fat from pan.
- 7Brush ribs with half of the barbecue sauce.
- 8Cover and bake 30 minutes longer or until ribs are tender.
- 9Serve with remaining sauce.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glen's Yummy Baby Back Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (497 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1142.6
- Calories from Fat 773
- Total Fat 85.9 g
- Saturated Fat 31.7 g
- Cholesterol 293.9 mg
- Sodium 2471.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 60.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning