Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This muffins is soooo addicting and so easy to make.
Make and share this Glen's Pecan Pie Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2⁄3 cup real butter, melted (no substitutes)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- In a bowl, mix brown sugar, flour and pecans; Set aside.
- Combine melted butter and eggs; mix well.
- Stir into flour mixture just until moistened.
- Fill greased and floured MINIATURE muffin cups two thirds full. (DO NOT USE LARGER MUFFIN PAN.).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes
- Remove immediately to cool. ENJOY!
Very good! I don't know if my mini-muffin pan was smaller than what you all are using but I got 12 mini-muffins and 5 regular sized ones as well.
I should invest in another mini-muffin pan because my family preferred the mini-muffins to the regular ones.
Really good for how little effort I put into them. Fast, easy, and great if you dont want to make a pie but still have that flavor. It made exactly 12 mini muffins for me.
Nice little treat. I do have to mention though, that I had a bit of difficulty getting them out of the muffin tin and I did grease and flour them really well. Not sure what I did wrong. Made for PAC Spring '09. :)