1/1 Photo of Glen's Pecan Pie Muffins
Chef # GLEN's Note:
This muffins is soooo addicting and so easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix brown sugar, flour and pecans; Set aside.
- 2Combine melted butter and eggs; mix well.
- 3Stir into flour mixture just until moistened.
- 4Fill greased and floured MINIATURE muffin cups two thirds full. (DO NOT USE LARGER MUFFIN PAN.).
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes
- 6Remove immediately to cool. ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glen's Pecan Pie Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 761.3
- Calories from Fat 475
- Total Fat 52.8 g
- Saturated Fat 21.9 g
- Cholesterol 174.3 mg
- Sodium 321.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 54.6 g
- Protein 7.6 g