Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is perfect for get-togethers. It's one of our favorite dishes.
- 1 liter ginger ale
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (3 -4 lb) bone-in center cut pork roast
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup water
- In a large heavy duty resealable plastic bag, combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Add pork roast. Seal and refrigerate overnight, turning once.
- Place roast and marinade in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 55 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, measure 2 cups pan drippings.
- Skim fat, pour into saucepan.
- Combine the flour and water until smooth, add to drippings.
- Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes. Serve with the roast. ENJOY and serve it with love.
A very tender and tasty roast--I can see why it is one of Glen's favorites. Thanks for sharing.