Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
I usually make this dish when we have get togethers. This is very good and really does look good on the table. My family & friends all love this. Enjoy!
- 283.49 g packagechopped frozen steam in a bag broccoli
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 236.59 ml dry panko breadcrumbs
- 59.14 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 14.79 ml chopped onion
- 7.39 ml diced pimentos
- 0.59 ml thyme
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 12 slice cooked ham (1/8 inch thick)
- Cook broccoli in microwave for about 5 1/2 minutes Drain. In a bowl, combine soup, bread crumbs, cheese , onion, pimientos and thyme. Add broccoli, mix well. Spoon 1/4 cup onto each ham slice. Roll up and place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in.x2 inches baking dish. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until heated through.
Delicious. I used rosemary ham so I used some rosemary instead of thyme in the recipe. Otherwise I followed the instructions. Made for Spring PAC 2012.
Delicious. I might have added a tad more thyme then suggested, as it did overpower the dish a bit. I will have to be more mindful next time. Made for PAC Spring '09. :)