Recipe by karadale
I usually make this dish when we have get togethers. This is very good and really does look good on the table. My family & friends all love this. Enjoy!
- 1 (10 ounce) packagechopped frozen steam in a bag broccoli
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup dry panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons diced pimentos
- 1⁄8 teaspoon thyme
- 1 dash pepper
- 12 slices cooked ham (1/8 inch thick)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli in microwave for about 5 1/2 minutes Drain. In a bowl, combine soup, bread crumbs, cheese , onion, pimientos and thyme. Add broccoli, mix well. Spoon 1/4 cup onto each ham slice. Roll up and place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in.x2 inches baking dish. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until heated through.