Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very simple salad and very delicious. Hope you will enjoy this as much we do.
Make and share this Glen's Avocado and Celery Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons best food mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon hot mustard
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 cups celery, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup finely diced red bell pepper
- 1 large avocado, peeled and chooped into 1/2 inch pieces
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice and salt to taste. Whisk vigorously. Add celery, onion and bell pepper. Mix well. Add the avocado, gently toss to mix. Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro. Enjoy!
Another wonderful salad dish from Chef#Glen! I followed the recipe as instructed and served with King Ranch Casserole#199688 and Salsa#1078. Definately another winner and going into my Favorites for 2012. Made for Spring PAC 2012.