Recipe by Mille®
Here is an easy recipe for a delicious dessert with honey and Scotch. Since the creams are frozen, they can be eaten over a number of days.
- 4 tablespoons thick honey
- 4 egg yolks
- 10 fluid ounces heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons glenfiddich scotch or 4 tablespoons other Scotch whisky
- grated chocolate, for decoration
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the honey in a pan until it is runny.
- Beat the egg yolks and slowly add the honey, beating until it has thickened and turned a pale yellow colour.
- Whip the cream and add the whisky, one tablespoon at a time.
- Fold together the egg yolk mixture and the cream mixture.
- Divide into eight ramekins or individual dessert dishes and sprinkle with grated chocolate.
- Place on a tray, cover and freeze.