Recipe by khott13
Great comfort food that hits the spots during cold winter nights, especially after a day on the slopes. Just try to avoid looking at the nutritional facts as you enjoy every bite. Can be made ahead and frozen.
- 1 cup margarine or 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups sour cream (NOT non-fat!!)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 4 cups frozen vegetables, no potatoes (steamed)
- 1 cup sauteed onion
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- mozzarella cheese, on top
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Blend crust ingredients and pour in baking dish as crust.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over crust and top with mozzarella.
- Bake covered for 15 minutes and uncovered for another 10-15 until cheese is bubbly.
- Let rest a few minutes and serve.