1 hr 5 mins
Great comfort food that hits the spots during cold winter nights, especially after a day on the slopes. Just try to avoid looking at the nutritional facts as you enjoy every bite. Can be made ahead and frozen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup margarine or 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups sour cream (NOT non-fat!!)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Blend crust ingredients and pour in baking dish as crust.
- 3Mix remaining ingredients and pour over crust and top with mozzarella.
- 4Bake covered for 15 minutes and uncovered for another 10-15 until cheese is bubbly.
- 5Let rest a few minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glenda's Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 813.9
- Calories from Fat 477
- Total Fat 53.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 171.8 mg
- Sodium 2199.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 32.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: