Prep 17 mins
Cook 0 mins
for beverage tag games Notes & tips: Dried lavender flowers are available from delicatessens and can be bought online from www.herbies.com.au. If using fresh lavender, wash well to ensure it is free of pesticides before using. Glenfiddich is a single malt whisky. Any good single malt whisky can be used. Pear liqueur is available from specialty liquor stores, or ask your local bottle shop to order some in for you. Source
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lavender flowers (fresh or dried, see note)
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 60 ml glenfiddich Scotch whisky (see note)
- 30 ml pear liqueur (see note)
- 30 ml fresh passion fruit pulp (from 1-2 passionfruits)
- 1 cup ice cube, plus extra to serve
- 2 sprigs fresh lavender, to serve
- Combine lavender flowers, sugar and boiling water in a heatproof jug. Set aside for 15 minutes to infuse and cool. Strain into a small jug and discard lavender.
- Combine Glenfiddich, pear liqueur, passionfruit pulp, lavender infusion and ice in a cocktail shaker and shake for 2 minutes or until cocktail shaker is extremely cold.
- To serve, pour among serving glasses, top with extra ice and garnish with fresh lavender sprigs.