Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here are a few ham glazes that are great for Easter or any time you want to make a lovely ham for dinner
- 1⁄2 cup lemon curd
- 1⁄4 cup dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup stout beer
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup apricot preserves
- 1⁄2 cup cherry preserves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup peach preserves
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- LEMON-MUSTARD GLAZE: mix together all ingredients, makes 3/4 cup glaze.
- STOUT GLAZE: In a saucepan combine the stout, honey and butter. bring to boiling, reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes. Makes 3/4 cup glaze.
- APRICOT-CHERRY GLAZE: Stir together all ingredients, makes one cup.
- PEACE-PINEAPPLE GLAZE: In a saucepan combine ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through. Makes 1 1/4 cup glaze.
I am vegetarian and don't eat ham, but I had to give a glowing review for so many great glazes/marinades all in one posting! These would work great for Tofurkey and hard tofu chunks as well as vegetables-- the stout one is wonderful for greenbeans. Thanks for sharing!