Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I'm terribly hooked on these! Darn my sweet tooth! I only allow myself to make them during the holidays though. -) (I think I got the recipe off of a can, but I'm not sure.)
- 1 (23 ounce) canwhole yams, drained
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup margarine or 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange yams in an ungreased shallow baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients; drizzle over yams.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until glazed and thoroughly heated.
- (If desired, omit the brown sugar and add 1/3 cup maple syrup).
- To make ahead, combine all ingredients. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 2 days. Increase baking time to 30-45 mins).
These yams are very good and so easy to prepare! The butter and brown sugar is like candy! DH and I enjoyed these! Its a keeper! Thanks Zusie-Q!