Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Slightly sweet glazed veggies
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups carrots, cooked, sliced
- 1 cup onion, cooked, sliced
- In a large frying pan, combine all ingredients except vegetables.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Boil 1 minute, reduce heat and add vegetables.
- Simmer just until vegetables are heated through, stirring occasionally.
- With slotted spoon, remove vegetables to a serving dish and pour glaze over it.