Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From a crock pot cookbook (not sure which one) submitted by Elaine Vigoda from Rochester, NY. Perfect for the busy Jewish holidays or for an interesting harvest side dish!
- 1 sweet potato
- 6 carrots, sliced
- 1 potato, peeled, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 apples, peeled, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs butternut squash, peeled, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice (or dry white wine)
- 1⁄2 lb dried apricot
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon apple pie spice
- 1 tablespoon honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Combine all ingredients in a large slow cooker and cover.
- Cook on low for 10 hours.