Recipe by Queenkungfu
You can serve this dish with roasted sweet potato "fries" or sweet potato casserole. In fact any traditional Thanksgiving type sides would work.
- 1 (1 lb) package lean ground turkey (about 1 lb.)
- 1⁄4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 small onion, chopped finely
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine bread crumbs and milk and mix in a bowl.
- Add turkey, egg, onion seasonings, and catsup. Mix well and pat into small meatloaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Combine glaze ingredients and spoon over meatloaf.
- Bake 20 additional minutes.