1/1 Photo of Glazed Turkey Meatballs
James Craig's Note:
I found this recipe on the back of a package of ground turkey from Butterball. This has several unique combination of food and seasonings. Try it you will enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine turkey, apple, salt and garlic powder in a medium bowl.
- 2Shape into 16 meatballs, about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
- 3Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 4Add meatballs; cook and turn until browned, about 8 minutes.
- 5Stir together jelly and mustard in a small bowl; spoon over meatballs.
- 6Simmer an additional 8-10 minutes or until glazed, turning meatballs several times.
- 7Sauce will thicken as it cooks.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Turkey Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.0
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 89.6 mg
- Sodium 639.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 20.2 g