Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You can also use peaches or necarines in place of the mango. From BH&G Diabetic Living.
Make and share this Glazed Tropical Fruit Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Mango and papaya should be peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces. Kiwi should be sliced and peeled.
- In small saucepan combine the cornstarch and the juice and cook stirring until thickened and bubbly. Cook for 2 more minutes after it reaches this stage. Continue to stir. Transfer to a bowl, cover and cool for 30 minutes.
- Divid mix between 3 small bowls. Fold one fruit into the mix in one bowl. Spoon the fruit into the shell. Arrange as desired.
- Cover and chill for 3 to 4 hours. Top with topping when serving.
- Note if you use a non dairy topping or omit it and use a Vegan crust, this dessert is vegan.