- 1 lb firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup tomato paste or 1⁄4 cup leftover spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut tofu into 12 bars about 1/4" thick, or cut into bite-sized cubes.
- Place in shallow baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients together well.
- Pour over tofu bars or cubes and coat well.
- Bake at 400°F for about 45 minutes, turning bars over or stirring cubes every 15 minutes, until the tofu is glazed.
- Serve the cubes with toothpicks as an appetizer, or add them to stirfried vegetables as a main dish.