Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 78.07 ml orange juice
- 78.07 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml dry white wine
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 14.79 ml fresh ginger, grated
- 4.92 ml dry mustard
- 0.25 ml sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2.46 ml pepper, freshly ground
- 1 whole salmon, filleted into two pieces, all skin and bones removed
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a shallow dish or large zip-lock bag; add salmon fillets.
- Cover or seal and chill 30 minutes, turning once. Remove the fillets from marinade, reserving marinade. Place fillets in a 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 450: for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove from oven and keep warm.
- Bring marinade to a boil in a small saucepan; cook stirring often, 6-8 minutes or until reduced by half.
- Pour over fillets.
1 Fillet feeds aprox 4 people, aprox 2lbs salmon, I used apple cider insted of wine it was delicious.Wine would be good But not for kids they don't like the flavor. Increase cooking time to oprox 20-25 min. Watch carefully do not over cook it will be tough. other ingredents seem to be ok. You could increase liquids by 1/4. The point is to have enough liquid to boil down. I added "Wondra" quick mixing flower for sauce and gravy to thicken it befor pouring over salmon just befor serving.