Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1 whole salmon, filleted into two pieces, all skin and bones removed
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a shallow dish or large zip-lock bag; add salmon fillets.
- Cover or seal and chill 30 minutes, turning once. Remove the fillets from marinade, reserving marinade. Place fillets in a 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 450: for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove from oven and keep warm.
- Bring marinade to a boil in a small saucepan; cook stirring often, 6-8 minutes or until reduced by half.
- Pour over fillets.
1 Fillet feeds aprox 4 people, aprox 2lbs salmon, I used apple cider insted of wine it was delicious.Wine would be good But not for kids they don't like the flavor. Increase cooking time to oprox 20-25 min. Watch carefully do not over cook it will be tough. other ingredents seem to be ok. You could increase liquids by 1/4. The point is to have enough liquid to boil down. I added "Wondra" quick mixing flower for sauce and gravy to thicken it befor pouring over salmon just befor serving.