1/1 Photo of Glazed Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Sub
Posting this for ZWT 2006 (Asian Region) I can't wait to try this one myself. A hearty sandwich with the flavors of Chicken Teriyaki... YUM!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 honey dijon mustard (or 1 tablespoon honey, mixed with enough dijon mustard to equal 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar or 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped red peppers or 1 cup yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 4 hoagie rolls
- 2 cups shredded napa cabbage or 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1Combine mustard, teriyaki sauce, sugar,ginger and vinegar in a small bowl; set aside.
- 2Heat oil in large skillet or wok over high heat; stir fry chicken about 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
- 3Add vegetables (except cabbage or lettuce) and stir fry about 2 minutes longer or until just barely tender; pour sauce over stir fry and cook one minute.
- 4Arrange lettuce on rolls and top with stir fry mixture; serve warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Sub
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.2
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 732.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 31.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
honey dijon mustard