1 hr 5 mins
This is a delicious side dish. The rosemary is perfect with it. This can easily be expanded or decreased depnding on how many are eating. Easy to prepare and very tasty
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2In a small saucepan combine chicken stock, maple syrup and cider vinegar.
- 3Bring to a boil over medium heat and boil 10 - 15 minutes until mixture is reduced by half.
- 4In a large oven proof skillet cook bacon till crisp.
- 5Drain and crumble.
- 6Drain off all but 1 tbsp of bacon fat and add onion to pan.
- 7Cook till quite soft but not brown.
- 9Put a layer of potato in pan.
- 10Sprinkle with some of the bacon, onion, rosemary and pepper.
- 11Drizzle with a little of the liquid.
- 12Continue layering until the ingredients are all used.
- 13Bake for about 30-45 minutes or until potato is tender.
- 14Baste with juices from time to time.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Sweet Potatoes With Rosemary and Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.6
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 12.9 mg
- Sodium 244.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g