Prep 50 mins
Cook 40 mins
Taste of Home
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup butter, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (or to taste)
- Place sweet potatoes in a large saucepan or Dutch oven; cover with water.
- Bring to a boil; decrease heat and cover; cook for 15-25-35 minutes or just until tender.
- Drain; cool slightly and peel.
- Cut into chunks.
- Place sweet potatoes in a 2 qt baking dish.
- In a small saucepan, combine the butter, syrup, brown sugar, and cinnamon; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until heated through.