1/1 Photo of Glazed Sugar Snap Peas With Turnips
Lori Mama's Note:
Adapted from Food Network Magazine The Chocolate Issue 2012
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a medium sized pot to a boil and add salt.
- 2Cook peas for 3 minutes.
- 3Add turnips and continue cooking another 2 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, in medium sized pan, over medium heat, saute the shallots in oil until translucent.
- 5Add garlic and fry until fragrant.
- 6Add drained vegetables along with the sugar and stir until glazed.
- 7Adjust seasonings.
- 8Sprinkle parsley on top and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Sugar Snap Peas With Turnips
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.1
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 85.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 4.7 g