Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this on Krafts website and it looks good.
Make and share this Glazed Strawberry Tart recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup cold butter, cut up
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (3 ounce) packagejell-o strawberry flavor gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- MIX flour and brown sugar in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; knead mixture well to form dough. Press onto bottom and up sides of 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Bake 15 minute or until golden brown; cool completely.
- MEANWHILE, bring 1/2 cup granulated sugar, cornstarch, gelatin mix and water to boil in saucepan, stirring occasionally; cook and stir 2 minute Cool 20 minute
- BEAT cream cheese, remaining granulated sugar and zest in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Whisk in COOL WHIP; spread onto bottom of crust. Top with berries and gelatin glaze. Refrigerate 3 hours or until chilled. Remove tart from pan before serving.