Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
You know, I've never had Strawberry Bread before! I can't wait to try this!
- 10 ounces frozen strawberries, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 -2 drop red food coloring, if desired
- Combine strawberries, sugar, oil and eggs.
- Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir until dry particles are moistened.
- Pour into buttered 9" x 5" loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool upright in pan 15 minutes; loosen edges and remove from pan.
- Cool completely.
- Mix glaze ingredients and drizzle over cooled loaf.