Recipe by Kimchi
This recipe is to die for !!!!! hahah its really easy and simple to follow. You can play around with the ingredients for saltier or sweeter taste. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 3 lbs lean spareribs, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vietnamese fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 medium onions, each cut into eighths and separted
- 8 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 small red bell peppers, each cut into eighths
- 1 bunch scallion, cut into 2-inch sections
- fresh ground black pepper
- coriander sprig, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- 1 Heat the oil in a wok or large skillet. Add the ribs and cook on both sides until browned, about 25 minutes.
- 2 Add the sugar and stir for 10 minutes.
- 3 Pour off all but 1 tablespoon of fat from the wok. Add the fish sauce and soy sauce and stir for 5 minutes. Add the onions, garlic, bell peppers and scallions. Stir-fry for 3 minutes longer, or until the onions are lightly browned and the peppers are slightly soft. Remove to a serving platter.
- 4 Sprinkle with black pepper and garnish with coriander sprigs. Serve with rice.