Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe starts with a yellow cake mix that is enhanced with French vanilla pudding mix, sour cream and applesauce. Throw in some chopped raisins and spices and you have a delicious and easy bundt cake that your family will love.
- Mix together all ingredients in large mixer bowl.
- Beat 4 minutes at medium speed of mixer.
- Pour into greased and floured bundt pan and bake at 350° for 55 minutes or until tests done.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes, then remove and cool on wire rack.
- Mix together milk and powdered sugar and drizzle over cake.