Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Cooking Light.
Make and share this Glazed Sesame Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoons salt and pepper over both sides of the pork.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the pork and cook 3 minutes per side or until browned.
- Add 1/4 teaspoons salt, broth and remaining ingredients; cover, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Uncover, simmer an additional 20 minutes or until tender. Serve pork with the sauce.
Followed this exactly. Flavor - great. Sauce -thin. I removed the chops from the pan and reduced the sauce to a thicker consistency. The cook time of 40 minutes was too long; even though I had very thick center cut chops (2") they came out dry. We liked the flavor and ingredients of the sauce, and it was wonderful spooned over slices of the meat. I would not cook these chops quite as long next time. Still made for a tasty dinner!