Glazed Salmon With Green Beans
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium high heat; add green beans, shallots, garlic, season with salt and pepper, and cook, tossing occasionally, until crisp tender, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup water, cover, and continue cooking until the beans are tender and the water has evaporated, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Heat the broiler; line rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, vinegar, and 1/2 teaspoon of oil; season with salt.
- Place salmon on baking sheet and broil for 5 minute; spoon brown sugar mixture over and broil, basting a couple of times, until salmon is cooked through, 2 to 4 minutes more.