- 1 1⁄2 cups packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 3 -6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons dill weed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (2 lb) salmon fillets (about 2 pounds)
- lemon-pepper seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Remove 1/2 cup to a saucepan; simmer until heated through. Set aside remaining mixture for basting.
- Sprinkle salmon with lemon-pepper.
- Place on grill with skin side down. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Brush with the reserved brown sugar mixture.
- Grill 10-15 minutes longer, basting occasionally.
- Serve with the warmed sauce.