Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is a close second to the salmon that my husband and I enjoy at a local Japanese hibachi!
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 salmon fillet
- In bowl combine 1st five ingredients.
- Brush over salmon.
- Grill salmon covered over medium heat until flaky.
delicious! I marinated it for about an hour, then pan fried and it was lovely, thanks for sharing
We love salmon and this was a delicious way to prepare it. I used light soy sauce and it was plenty salty. I think that regular soy sauce would make it too salty us. I marinated the salmon in the sauce for about an hour before grilling it on the bbq grill. We really enjoyed it! Thanks! Made for Spring 2009 PAC.
Great flavor and easy to make