Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Light and easy; easily cooked indoors or on the grill.
- 4 salmon steaks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- orange rind
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Mix all ingredients except salmon.
- Add salmon coat on both sides and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Remove from marinade and grill or broil about 4-5 minutes per side.
- Dip back in marinade before serving.
This recipe is fine except for one thing -- it is not advisable to put cooked fish back into the original marinade; as the original marinade was used with RAW fish. I would suggest setting aside part of the marinate to serve with the COOKED fish.
Chia, we enjoyed this recipe so much! I prepared it just as you directed only allowing the salmon steaks to marinate a couple hours. I cooked it under the broiler for a total of 8 minutes and served it immediately. I will use this recipe for company! Excellent, chia!!
I had expected a bolder flavor with the lemon juice and mustard. It was good, but just more subtle than I had hoped.