Prep 4 mins
Cook 6 mins
Very easy. Marinade time is not included in prep time.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 6 salmon fillets
- Combine all ingredients except salmon fillets to make marinade.
- Place salmon in plastic zip lock bag.
- Pour 1/2 of marinade over the salmon.
- Close bag, squeezing out extra air. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Grill salmon over medium heat approximately 4 - 6 minutes.
- Brush with reserved marinade several times during grilling.
Absolutely amazing - worthy of six stars. Not too sweet, not too mustardy - just right.