Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
I've never eaten salmon until recently. This dish is not only easy to make but is sooo delicious.
- 1 salmon fillet
- lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place salmon in heavily greased baking dish,skin side down.
- Season with lemon pepper.
- Cover tightly and bake 40 minutes.
- Shake together olive oil, soy sauce and sugar to make a basting sauce.
- Uncover salmon and brush with the sauce.
- Broil until nicely browned,basting several times.
This was good! Easy and very yummy--Thanks for posting Chicopee!
This recipe was just what I was looking for. It was my husband's birthday today. I had a large salmon fillet that I wanted to prepare for his birthday meal but the problem was my daughter didn't get of until 8:00 PM. I wanted a recipe that I could make with ingredients that I had on hand and was quick to prepare. Wow! I only made one change, I brushed the salmon with the glaze while I grilled it outside. It was a great dinner. It was dark already and I let candles around our deck. I served this with brown butter garlic green beans and garlic roasted potatoes. A Fantastic meal!