Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Taste of Home.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup molasses
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, molasses, garlic and lemon peel; set aside half of the mixture for serving.
- Before starting grill, coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- Grill salmon, uncovered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting frequently with molasses mixture.
- Serve with reserved molasses mixture.