Recipe by Barefoot Beachcomber
An easy, tasty, low fat roast pork tenderloin with a honey-mustard-citrus-spice glaze. From Prevention's The Healthy Cook.
Top Review by dicentra
This was fabulous! I used the zest and juice of a whole orange and put it on the roast when I put it in the oven. The flavor sank into the meat. YUM! The only thing I would do differently next time is to add less allspice (I don't measure anything) because I added just a little too much.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon allspice
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed of all visible fat
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine in a small bowl Dijon mustard, honey, orange juice, zest, cinnamon and allspice.
- Set aside.
- Place the pork tenderloin on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Roast in a preheated 325 F oven for 30-45 minutes, or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 160 F.
- During the last 10 minutes of cooking, brush the pork occasionally with the mustard mixture.
- Remove pork from oven.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting crosswise into slices and serving.