An easy, tasty, low fat roast pork tenderloin with a honey-mustard-citrus-spice glaze. From Prevention's The Healthy Cook.
- Combine in a small bowl Dijon mustard, honey, orange juice, zest, cinnamon and allspice.
- Set aside.
- Place the pork tenderloin on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Roast in a preheated 325 F oven for 30-45 minutes, or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 160 F.
- During the last 10 minutes of cooking, brush the pork occasionally with the mustard mixture.
- Remove pork from oven.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting crosswise into slices and serving.