- 1 (8 inch) baked pie crusts
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 pinch salt
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush 1 cup of the raspberries; add water to make 1 cup. Simmer for 5 minutes, then strain juice (Discard remaining pulp and seeds).
- Add water to juice to make 1 cup.
- In a small saucepan, mix together sugar, cornstarch and salt.
- Stir in strained raspberry juice and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Arrange remaining whole berries in pie shell.
- Spoon slightly cooled raspberry glaze over berries.
- Chill until set.
- Serve topped with whip cream.