This just screams Fall. From Real Simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450°F In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, coriander, and lemon juice. Brush the pork with half the marinade. Place the pork in the oven and roast for 25 to 30 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the meat registers 160°F.
- 2Baste with the remaining marinade several times during roasting. Remove from oven, cover, and let rest 5 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, combine the brown sugar, half the pineapple juice, and the apple rounds. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the apples have softened, about 15 minutes.
- 4Remove the apples and set aside. Add the remaining pineapple juice to the pan and reduce heat to low.
- 5Simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Slice the pork and serve with the apples, drizzling the sauce over both.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Pork Tenderloin With Sugared Apples
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.4
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 66.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 54.7 g
- Protein 23.9 g