Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This just screams Fall. From Real Simple.
Make and share this Glazed Pork Tenderloin With Sugared Apples recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 450°F In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, coriander, and lemon juice. Brush the pork with half the marinade. Place the pork in the oven and roast for 25 to 30 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the meat registers 160°F.
- Baste with the remaining marinade several times during roasting. Remove from oven, cover, and let rest 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, combine the brown sugar, half the pineapple juice, and the apple rounds. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the apples have softened, about 15 minutes.
- Remove the apples and set aside. Add the remaining pineapple juice to the pan and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Slice the pork and serve with the apples, drizzling the sauce over both.