- 118.29 ml teriyaki sauce, light
- 1.23 ml anise seed, crushed
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 0.59 ml ground cloves
- 680.38 g pork tenderloin
- 29.58 ml dry mustard
- 4.92 ml distilled white vinegar
- 4.92 ml cold water
- 4.92 ml honey
- 14.79 ml soy sauce, low sodium
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine teriyaki, anise, pepper, and cloves.
- Brush both sides of each tenderloin with glaze mixture.
- Place in roasting pan.
- Bake at 425 degree F for 20-25 , brushing every 10 minutes with remaining glaze mixture.
- Remove and let stand 10 minutes.
- Thinly slice and serve with dipping sauce.
- Mustard Dipping Sauce: Blend mustard, honey, vinegar and water into a smooth paste.
- Cover and set 10 minutes.
- Thin with soy sauce to desired consistency.