- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce, light
- 1⁄4 teaspoon anise seed, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cold water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine teriyaki, anise, pepper, and cloves.
- Brush both sides of each tenderloin with glaze mixture.
- Place in roasting pan.
- Bake at 425 degree F for 20-25 , brushing every 10 minutes with remaining glaze mixture.
- Remove and let stand 10 minutes.
- Thinly slice and serve with dipping sauce.
- Mustard Dipping Sauce: Blend mustard, honey, vinegar and water into a smooth paste.
- Cover and set 10 minutes.
- Thin with soy sauce to desired consistency.